Australia Awards Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
Applications are open to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia. The scholarships are offered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Applications for the AAS Scholarship are strongly encouraged by all international students who want to study for free in Australia.
This is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia. Students from poor nations can apply for Australian Scholarships to study for a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree. The scholarship is available for the 2023–2024 school year. Also visit Australia Scholarships For International Students Without IELTS.
Both Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutes and Australian Universities accept applications. You can help people gain the information and skills they need to affect change and contribute to national growth through AAS Scholarship. Studying is Australia is very easy now.
Australia Awards Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Australia
- University: Australian Universities
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Last Date: 1 May 2023
All international students are eligible for the free, fully funded Australia Awards Scholarship. The costs will be paid in full. The information is provided below.
- Complete Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel Tickets.
- Establishment Allowance—a once-only payment as a contribution towards Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- If considered essential, pre-course English (PCE) fees may be available to students for training abroad or in Australia.
- To guarantee a scholar’s academic achievement or improve their academic experience, supplemental academic support could be offered.
- Eligible research students may be eligible for fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework with a research component when fieldwork is required) for one round-trip economy class flight via the most direct route to their place of citizenship or within Australia.
Undergraduate and graduate scholarships are available through Australia Awards Scholarships for study abroad in Australia. Study plans must be relevant to the top development priorities in your nation. These are detailed in the profiles of the participating nations.
Training in fields connected to flying aircraft, nuclear technologies, or military training is not eligible for Australia Awards.
List of Countries
A list of countries that are eligible for Australia Awards Scholarships is given below:
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
- Be at least 18 years old on February 1st of the year the scholarship begins.
- Being a resident of and submitting an application for the scholarships from one of the participating nations (as indicated on the Australia Awards website).
- not hold Australian citizenship, a visa to live permanently there, or be a permanent resident of Australia.
- At any moment throughout the application, selection, or mobilization processes, you cannot be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of someone who has, or is eligible to have, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
- Not be currently serving military personnel.
- Not have previously been granted a long-term Australia Award, unless they spent twice as much time living abroad as they did in Australia (for example, a previous awardee who has been on AAS Scholarships for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarships until they have resided outside Australia for eight years).
be in compliance with any requirements set forth by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship (e.g. having worked a certain number of years in an appropriate sector).
- Be able to meet the entrance standards of the institution where the award is to be used. If the recipient cannot meet these conditions, Program Areas may need to withdraw their offer of an award. Program Areas may not request a placement at particular universities until this is known.
possess a student visa and be able to meet all standards set forth by the Department of Home Affairs. If the recipient is unable to get a visa, it may be necessary for the Program Area to withdraw the reward offer.
- Not submitting a scholarship application for a program of study would require less academic achievement than they now possess.
- In order for the application to be handled appropriately and openly, applicants must disclose to the Program Area any connections or relationships they may have with employees of the Program Areas (including locally engaged workers at the post) or with managing contractors.
How to Apply
Applying for Australia Awards Scholarship 2023–2024 involves two steps. The Australia Awards Scholarships 2023–24 application deadline is May 1st, 2023. Applications are open from February 1st, 2023. You can check your country’s opening and closing dates. Depending on your country, submit an online or postal application. The full solicitation for how to apply is provided below: