Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2023 in Australia
Applications are now being accepted for the Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2023–24 in Australia. All international students at Bond University are welcome to apply for the international leadership scholarship. All students with exceptional academic records are eligible for a Bond University scholarship to study for an Australian undergraduate or master’s degree. Also visit The University of Ottawa Scholarships 2023 In Canada | Funded | Apply Now.
This scholarship programme will offer AUD$10,000 as tuition reimbursement for the chosen Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme. The University in Australia provides a wide range of academic specialisations and degrees for its 2023 International Leadership Scholarships. Students will be chosen based on merit, prior academic success, and letters of recommendation.
In 1987, Bond University was founded. It is the first non-profit, top-ranking independent institution to provide great leaders with partial tuition remission for undergraduate and graduate students. This university was ranked 20th by Times Higher Education. Must apply for Wellington Doctoral Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand – Fully Funded.
Bond University Leadership Scholarships Details
- Award Country: Australia
- University: Bond University
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: AUD $10,000
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 12 June 2023
The Bond University Scholarships 2023–24 in Australia will provide a sum of AUD$10,000 as a Tuition Remission, which will be distributed in two equal instalments of AUD$5,000 for the candidate’s first two semesters of study.
List of Available Study Fields
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Actuarial Science
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Hotel and Tourism
- Health Sciences
- International Relations and Humanities
- Psychology and Counselling
- Social Sciences
List of Eligible Countries
Argentina, Brazil, China, Cambodia, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Ghana, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Japan, Korea, Kenya, Republic of, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Mongolia, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Philippines, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Spain, South Africa, Thailand, Taiwan, Province of China, United States, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
- Candidates with citizenship from the nations listed above are eligible to apply.
- Previous degree certifications are required.
- The minimal requirements for candidates for a bachelor’s degree are an IB Diploma of 30 or an ATAR of 84.00 (or an equivalent) for postgraduate applicants.
- Must demonstrate evidence of leadership in any community or at your prior institution or university. Give examples of your leadership using this form template, then send it along with your scholarship application.
- Those pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at Bond University are ineligible to apply.
- To be admitted, you must have a certificate proving your English language proficiency.
Applications for students starting in the May 2023 semester must be submitted by February 13, 2023.
For students starting in the September 2023 semester, applications must be submitted by June 12, 2023.
Applications for students starting in the January 2024 semester must be submitted by October 16, 2023.
How to Apply
Candidates must complete this Online Application Form in order to be considered for Bond University Leadership Scholarships 2023–24 in Australia. After that, applicants must download and fully fill out this application form. Then submit this form to this email address email@example.com.