Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023 in USA – Fully Funded
The Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023 is currently accepting applications. All International students can apply for Clark University Scholarships 2022-2023. These are fully funded undergraduate scholarships in the USA. The scholarship covers $15,000 to $25,000 each year for four years, with renewal contingent on satisfying academic standards. Also visit Tulane University Scholarships 2023 in USA – Fully/Partially Funded.
Almost all academic fields are offered to bachelor’s students. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for this study visa for the USA via scholarship. You may be eligible for scholarships to help pay for your undergraduate study at Clark University if you are an international high school student.
Clark University was established in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate university. The university offers a commitment to a meaningful education that leads to constructive change in our community and around the world. This is one of the greatest scholarships to study in the USA for international students. Must apply for MEDIT / ACI PhD Scholarships 2022 in Turkey – Ibn Huldun University.
Clark Global Scholarship Details
- Country: Massachusetts, USA
- Host Institution(s): Clark University
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: November 15, 2022
The Clark university Scholarship Program provides the following incentives to the recipient:
- If accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a $15,000 to $25,000 per year award (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars grant amount, you may be eligible for up to $5,000 in extra need-based financial aid.
Here is the study in USA requirements provided below:
- You must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has spent at least four years studying abroad. Clark would also consider international students attending American schools.
- You should also have shown the ability to lead in your community and throughout the world, as well as a commitment to making a difference.
- You must demonstrate excellent academic performance as well as other activities.
- Scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial necessity.
- International students who may be eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate their ability to fund a considerable portion of their tuition costs. Students interested in the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program should apply.
How to Apply
Please follow these instructions to apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023:
- You need first to create an account here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship or you can contact its help desk.
- Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.