Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in the UK 2023
Don’t miss the opportunity to apply for the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 in the UK if you want to receive a fully-funded scholarship to finish your degree there. The best minds from Commonwealth nations have a fantastic opportunity to study for free in the United Kingdom thanks to the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2023. Students who take advantage of these fully-funded UK scholarships will be able to advance their knowledge and professional abilities in their chosen disciplines without having to worry about money. Read United People Global Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 in the USA – Fully Funded
The promotion of economic stability and peace among low- and middle-income nations is the goal of the Commonwealth scholarship. The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 in the United Kingdom are intended to aid the less fortunate inhabitants of the Commonwealth. The Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) of the UK provides funding for the fellowship program in order to support sustainable development in low- and middle-income nations. This year, the Commonwealth grant will focus on six key topics, including access to opportunity, health systems, and science and technology for global prosperity. Also, Apply United People Global Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 in the USA – Fully Funded
An outstanding chance for international students to study for master’s degrees in any Commonwealth nation is the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the UK. Those who have achieved great academic and professional success are given scholarships. The beneficiaries of CSC scholarships have gone on to become well-known corporate leaders, Nobel laureates, diplomats, researchers, and leaders of important NGOs and corporations. Great Opportunity Doha Institute Scholarships in Qatar 2023 – Fully Funded
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 Details
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Financed by: UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Study Level: Masters’s Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Commonwealth Countries Students
- Deadline: 18 October 2022
Benefits of the Commonwealth Scholarships 2023
- Recipients of scholarships will be given a round-trip airline ticket back to their native nation.
- The complete cost of tuition is covered by the Commonwealth Scholarships.
- The candidates will get a stipend of £1,133 (about $1,399) per month.
- A stipend for winter clothing is also included in the award.
- The thesis or dissertation’s related expenses will be fully paid.
- Grants for study abroad or domestic travel are available to students.
- Candidates who are widowed, divorced, or single parents will receive £120 every other month for a second and third child under 16, in addition to £485.20 each month for the first child.
- Disabled people are eligible for supplementary benefits.
Eligible Countries List
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
- Candidates must be residents of Commonwealth nations or be displaced persons from those nations.
- Applicants must be protected individuals living in the UK.
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of a Commonwealth nation.
- By the start of the academic year in September 2023, an applicant must be able to begin their academic program in the UK.
- All supporting materials must be submitted by the candidate in the necessary format.
- On the official website, you may find additional details about eligibility requirements.
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2023 application date in the UK is 18 October 2022.
How to Apply?
Applicants may submit their applications through any of the national nominating agencies, nonprofit organizations, or charitable organizations. The CSC will not accept applications from applicants who provide supporting materials through methods other than the online application system or through nominating organizations.