Czech Government Scholarship 2024 – Fully Funded
Applications for the Czech Government Scholarship 2024 are being accepted in the Czech Republic. For this Scholarship, any international students from underdeveloped nations are eligible to apply. Students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in the Czech Republic are urged to apply. For the academic year 2024–2025, this is the Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Freely in Europe. Also visit Taiwan Government Scholarship for International Students 2024.
The scholarships are solely intended to support international students from developing nations in their pursuit of higher education. Duration of stay: 2 years for English-language master’s degrees, 3 years for Czech-language master’s degrees (plus a year for speech courses), and 3–4 years for PhDs.
As a significant component of the Czech Republic’s international development cooperation and with a long history, these scholarships are available to citizens of specific developing countries to study at public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic. Both Master’s degree and PhD studies are eligible for scholarships. You can also apply for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023–24
Successful candidates for the one-year language and preparation program offered by Charles University’s Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies (only for those who have applied for a scholarship to study in the Czech language). will take part. Candidates who opt to study in English must take an online entrance exam in the language.
Czech Government Scholarship Details
- Award Country: Czech Republic
- University: Czechia Universities
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 30 September 2023
For international students, this Scholarship offers a full scholarship. Details of the costs that are covered are provided below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered.
- This scholarship program will pay for the costs of living and attending school in the Czech Republic.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to use the program’s monthly stipend to pay for living expenses, food, and transportation.
- Monthly Stipend:
Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
- When invited for an interview, applicants must provide the following documents to the embassy:
- Application for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship has been completed and downloaded. (To be printed after the online application has been completed and submitted).
- Your most recent CV, with a focus on employment and education;
- Photocopy of passport of candidates
- The Declaration of Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship is available for download and signing.
- Declaration of Acceptance of Terms and Conditions Related to Provision of Health Services, downloaded and signed.
- Confirmation that you downloaded and signed when you finished your study and returned home.
- A certified Czech translation of your birth certificate and a legal copy of it.
- A recent, two-month-old medical certificate stating your excellent health with a legal translation in English or Czech.
- Certified copies of your degrees, diplomas, or certificates that have been officially translated into Czech by an interpreter or expert listed on the Czech Republic’s registry of experts and translators.
- Legally translated into Czech, a copy of the diploma supplement or a comprehensive list of all lectures and tests, including the topics covered in each and the grades (numbers) attained.
- A summary of your publishing activities and history.
- A list of the specialized areas you plan to concentrate on throughout your PhD studies.
- Your opinions on the thesis’s (3 to 5 page) main idea.
- Request two letters of recommendation from academic institution faculty members.
Applicants must be citizens and nationals of the following eligible countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.
- The Czech or English language options for master’s degree candidates who are chosen are both available.
Those who wish to pursue their studies in the Czech Republic must first complete a one-year language preparatory program.
- The English language must be sufficiently advanced for those who want to pursue a master’s degree in English.
- Since only English-language PhD programs are available, candidates must demonstrate adequate English language proficiency.
- At the time of application, candidates for master’s programs must have finished a bachelor’s degree program.
- At the time of application, candidates for the doctoral study program must have finished the master’s degree.
If they choose to complete their studies in English, applicants for the Scholarship must take the online entry English language test at the same time they submit their application.
The deadline to submit an application for the Czech Republic’s International Student Scholarships is September 30, 2023. Apply as soon as you can and don’t wait till the deadline.
How to Apply?
Applicants must submit an online application in order to be considered for a Czech Government Scholarship for Developing Countries. After that, calls for interviews at the Czech Republic Embassy will be made for the shortlisted individuals. Visit the below-provided link to the official advertisement: