Gates Scholarship 2023 in USA – Fully Funded
Applications are now open for Gates Scholarship 2023 in the United States. International students may apply for Bill Gates Scholarships in the United States. Applications are invited from students who desire to pursue their bachelor’s degree in the USA on a fully funded scholarship. Also, visit University of New Haven Scholarships 2023 in USA.
There are a total of 300 awards available for students to realise their dreams. The full cost of pursuing an undergraduate degree at a US university or college will be covered by these scholarships. Students who enrol in an undergraduate degree programme at any US college or university are eligible to apply for this award.
Gates Scholars receive full financial coverage to attend any college or university in the United States that offers chances for leadership development. In 1991, the Scholarship programme was launched. As of the most recent cohort, there are 20,000 students in the class of 2020. The Bill Gates Scholarships seek to provide everyone with access to higher education. Everyone aspires to study in the United States. Must visit East Mediterranean University Scholarship 2023 in Turkey – Fully Funded.
Gates Scholarship Details
- Award country: United States
- Provided by: Bill Gates
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 300
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 15 September 2022.
Candidates chosen for the USA Scholarship 2023 in the United States will receive full funding for their entire degree. It is a full scholarship that will cover all costs throughout the four-year degree programme. Details are provided below.
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given
- Other Fees will be provided
- Books allowance
- Transportation, and other personal costs.
The following requirements must be met by students in order to qualify for this scholarship.
- A High School Senior.
- A US citizen, national, or permanent resident.
- African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American are at least some of the ethnic groups represented.
- Being in good academic standing with a cumulative weighted GPA of at least 3.3 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent).
- A student must additionally intend to enrol full-time in a four-year degree programme.
Candidates will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- An exceptional high school record in terms of grades (top 10% of the graduating class).
- Showed leadership potential (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities).
- Exceptional abilities for personal achievement (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
How to Apply
The United States has an online application system for the Gates Scholarship 2023. To register on the portal and begin your application right away, click the “Apply Now” option. The Bill Gates Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in the United States 2022 application deadline is September 15, 2022. Below is a link to the official advertisement: