GIFT Internship Program 2023 in South Korea – Fully Funded
Applicants are invited to apply for the GIFT Internship Program 2023 in South Korea. All Undergraduate students in their third and final year (fourth year) who are interested in ferrous technology studies can apply. The Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy Material Technology’s internship program are Fully Funded internships for international students. There are no limitations based on culture, religion, or nation, anyone can apply for the internship.
The internship program will last around 4 weeks. It will take place at the Pohang University of Science and Technology in South Korea. The GIFT summer internship and GIFT winter internship both is available. The institute will fund all of the interns’ expenses. The internship program is open to both international and Korean students. Also visit Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 in Canada – Fully Funded.
Pohang University is a South Korean private research institute that has been ranked first in the category of 50 new universities. It is ranked 77th best university in the world by QS Global World Ranking. The GIFT internship program will accept applications in the second week of May for round one and at the end of November for round two. Must check Canada Free Online Courses 2022 – Fully Funded with Certificate.
GIFT Internship Program Details
- Country: South Korea
- Host Institute: Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: National & International
- Deadline: November 30, 2022
The following are some of the advantages of the GIFT internship in South Korea:
- Interns from other countries will be housed in university dorms.
- For foreign interns, a round-trip economy class flight ticket is provided (only once).
- KRW 500,000 / 4 weeks for living expenses.
- Assistance with transportation.
- Make your CV more successful by gaining practical work experience.
The following are the requirements for the GIFT internship in South Korea in 2022:
- Both international and Korean students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in their third or fourth year of undergraduate study.
- Gender, age, background, or nation are all unrestricted.
- Students that are female are encouraged to apply.
- Application form (filled completely)
- Official academic transcripts ( in English)
- Personal Statement
- English proficiency is required (TOEFL or equivalent)
How to Apply
Download the application form for the GIFT internship program 2023 for international students by clicking the link below. Fill out the application form and send it to us by email, together with the relevant documentation, before the deadline. Send your application to Eun Mi Jung, admissions staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be sent through email at any time, but deadlines must be adhered to.