Government of Japan Internship 2023 – Fully Funded
Applications are open to apply for the Government of Japan Internship 2023. The METI internship program aims to provide a platform for global talent. This is an opportunity for university students and highly qualified professionals. They will assist in the facilitation of Japanese firms’ worldwide expansion and development, primarily small and medium-sized businesses. Also visit GIFT Internship Program 2023 in South Korea – Fully Funded.
All International students are welcome to apply for this online summer internship. This two-course online internship aims to accomplish three main objectives. The first of them is knowledge building in the development and expansion of international businesses, the second is expanding and creating new networks with international universities in order to secure foreign high-skilled professionals, and the third is attracting and learning from foreign talent remotely.
It is vital to mention that the Government of Japanese internship will take place ONLINE in order to combat the entrance and outflow of internees (due to the pandemic crisis). METI’s internship program aims to hire international students in order to help Japanese businesses expand internationally. This japan internship for international students is a great opportunity. Must visit Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 in Canada – Fully Funded.
Government of Japan Internship Details
- Country: Online
- Host: METI Japan Internship Program
- Recruitment numbers: 200 interns
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 15, 2022
The following are some of the advantages of an internship in Japan:
- Intercultural awareness and network building are two important aspects of intercultural awareness.
- As a result, a remote internship is a fantastic opportunity to learn without having to worry about trip expenses.
- Participation certificates.
- Insurance coverage during the activity period
- The interns will have access to amenities such as a telephone, which will be provided by the host.
- Course Interns will also be covered by internship insurance.
- Creating an internship plan and speaking with the internship manager about it
- Pre-training, kick-off training, follow-up training, and a wrap-up presentation were all completed.
- Make an effort to communicate well.
- Taking charge of their own safety and well-being.
- For reporting or consultation purposes, constant contact with the host company and office is required.
- During the internship time, as well as before and after the internship, you are required to complete duties requested by the program office (documents, notifications, and reports).
- As a beneficiary of public subsidies from the Japanese government, you must act appropriately.
To apply for a Government of Japan internship, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Residents of the OECD are eligible to apply.
- Professionals from outside of Japan are eligible to apply.
- This program is not open to Chinese citizens.
- Participants who have already completed this internship are ineligible to apply.
- N3 language proficiency in either Japanese or English is required.
- Be willing to work for a Japanese company that promotes international and international trade.
- Be accessible five days a week for work ( Monday to Friday).
- Submit a certificate of enrollment or graduation from a university or school.
- It is needed that they submit a letter of recommendation from their respective institutes.
- Scanned copy of passport,
- Photographs of applicants,
- Language proficiency certificate,
- Letter of recommendation
How to Apply
The online form for the Government of Japan Internship can be filled out by applicants. Following the document screening, a decision will be made. Two interviews will be held, one in the native language and the other in English and Japanese. The second will be bilingual, with English and Japanese versions.