Khalifa University Scholarships 2023 in UAE – Fully Funded
Applications are open for Khalifa University Scholarships 2023 in UAE. There are Fully Funded scholarships in UAE. Applicants are invited to apply for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree scholarships. There is no application fee for this scholarship. The scholarship in the UAE will cover the whole cost of tuition, health insurance, travel expenses for attending conferences abroad, and a monthly stipend. Also visit SJMN Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia.
The Khalifa University UAE extends a warm welcome to all incoming students. Technology, teaching, and research are well-known strengths of Khalifa University. There are no academic field restrictions, so you can apply for the scholarship in any field. All students from all around the world can apply for the international scholarships. There is no restriction based on nationality, including students from the United Arab Emirates.
The university is also regarded as one of the top universities in the United Arab Emirates. The foreign student grant will nearly entirely cover all of the costs associated with the degree program. So don’t pass up the chance to study in the UAE. Before the deadline, submit an application to advance your career. You may be interested in Stanford University Scholarships 2023 in USA – Fully Funded.
Khalifa University Scholarships Details
- Country: UAE
- Host: Khalifa University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Master, Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: October 23, 2022
The advantages of the Khalifa University Scholarships are as follows:
- No application fee.
- Medical insurance.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- The entire tuition will be covered by a scholarship from Khalifa University.
- Students will receive help from the university to travel to foreign research conferences.
- Students pursuing master’s degrees will pay AED 4,000, and PhD candidates will pay AED 8,000.
- The Khalifa University won’t offer accommodation.
College of Engineering:
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
College of Arts and Science
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
PhD in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Medicine and Health Science
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Bachelors Degree Scholarships
- Candidates must be secondary high school graduates.
- Additionally, students need to have an English proficiency score or iBT TOEFL, IELTS, or EmSAT equivalent.
- Attendance at the admissions interview is required.
Masters Degree Scholarships
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The institute also demands a certificate of English competence.
- GRE scores must be at least 150 for applicants (graduate record examination).
- They must also show up for the admissions interview.
Doctoral Degree Scholarships
- Students must have earned their Master’s degree in a related field with a 3.25 cumulative grade point average.
- must submit a 500–1000 word research statement.
- Participants in the admissions interview are required.
- Degree certificate
- Personal statement
- Passport size picture
- Statement of purpose
- Recommendation letter (2)
- Research statement (PhD applicants)
How to Apply
Online applications are now being accepted for the Khalifa University Scholarships 2023. Online submission of the application form is required. Mail-in or hand-delivered applications are not accepted.
On the scholarship application form, candidates must pick GRTA (graduate research & assistant scholarship) (only for international students). Before the application deadline on October 23, 2022, submit the form.