Montreal University Scholarships 2023 in Canada – Funded
Applications are invited for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023–24 in Canada. Any international student may apply for a Canadian scholarship for the academic year 2023–2024. The Montreal Scholarship is still available for the winter, summer, fall, and winter periods of 2023 and 2024. Apply and submit an application for the scholarship today! Also visit Australia Awards Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded.
Scholarships for undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, doctorate degrees, and postdoctoral fellowships programs are all available. You can choose from nearly every academic discipline and degree. There are more international students in the university than Canadian students by a margin of more than 80%. This new initiative seeks to assist top talent from around the globe.
In terms of enrollment, Montreal University is the second-largest university in the nation. Its academic landscape is broad. More than 600 study programsare offered at Montreal University. Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships are available in Canada through the university. The university is ranked 73rd globally and fourth in Canada. There are many scholarships available for students from abroad. Must visit Australia Scholarships For International Students Without IELTS.
Montreal University Scholarships Details
- Award Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Last Date: 1 September 2023
Partially funded scholarships are available for international students through the University in Canada. Below are the coverage’s specifics:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research: $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
You must meet the requirements listed below to be eligible for the University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students.
- Must be an international student.
- You need a study permit, and neither Canadian citizenship nor permanent residency in Canada is acceptable.
- All applicants must be enrolled full-time at the Université de Montréal throughout their academic careers.
You have ten days from the time your application is received to send your supporting documentation.
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Official academic transcripts
- Updated CV
- One or more letters of recommendation
- One Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- English Language Proficiency
Also apply for Turkey Government Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
How to Apply
Montreal University Scholarships 2023–2024 in Canada offers an online application process. The Scholarships in Canada for International Students have a deadline of 1 September 2023 for applications. Admission is required for all degree programs at the university. Students will then automatically be considered for scholarships after that. For further information, click the official link provided below: