New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 – High Demand Jobs
Great news, We’re here with High Demand New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. There is a severe need for skilled workers in New Zealand, and NZ Accredited Employers (Sponsor) can sponsor your work visa. New Zealand Companies are eager to sponsor candidates from all around the world. Starting pay varies from job to job and company to firm. It starts from $51,650 in New Zealand dollars. International students seeking employment in New Zealand should get started right away on the Visa Sponsorship Employment procedure. The organization will handle, manage, and take care of the Visa procedure after receiving the permission letter.
They are seeking applicants with all types of experience, majors, and skills. All engineering fields are in high demand, and IT jobs are also available. You can make a specific salary like Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Managers ($120,000), ICT Security Specialists ($120,000), Software Engineers ($120,000), and Multimedia Specialists ($95,000), to name a few examples of jobs that fit into this high skills category. Also visit Home-Based Online Earning Jobs Without Investment – Earn Money Online.
The following list includes other instances of in-demand jobs in New Zealand. You will need a New Zealand-style CV, supporting documents, and a job offer in order to apply for the New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023. Please read this post all the way through. The list of the Sponsoring Companies (Accredited Employers) is shown below. Must visit Google Software Engineers Jobs 2023 For International Students.
List of Shortage Fields
There is a good probability of receiving sponsorship for a New Zealand visa if one of your fields is on the list of fields where there is a shortage.
- Construction (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Engineerings)
- Finance / Business
- Health and Social Services
- ICT, Electronics, and Telecommunications
- Recreation, Hospitality, and Tourism
- Agriculture and Forestry
Related: Jobs in Europe for Foreigners – Find a Job in Europe 2022.
List of Companies offering Visa Sponsorship
Each company’s name will take you to its employment page when you click on it. Read the job requirements and description before applying for the position. The key is sponsorship. Get an offer from the sponsor first.
This official list of organizations approved by the New Zealand government to sponsor visas. You Can Verify (Here). The NZ Government also provides the company name and email address. You can send them an email or search for the firm name on Google to submit an application there.
- Access Community Health Limited
- AFFCO Holdings Limited
- Air New Zealand
- Alliance Group Limited
- Alsco NZ
- Altus NZ Limited
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
- Arvida Limited
- ASB Bank Limited
- Auckland Council
- Auckland District Health Board
- AWF Limited
- Bank of New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty District Health Board
- Best Start Educare Limited
- Bidfood Limited
- Building Supplies Distribution Limited
- Bunnings Limited
- Kiwi Lumber Holdings Limited
- KiwiRail Limited
- Kmart NZ Holdings Limited
- Landcorp Farming Limited
- Lion NZ Limited
- Livestock Improvement Corporation Limited
- Lyttelton Port Company Limited
- Mainfreight Limited
- Silver Fern Farms Limited
- Skellerup Industries Limited
- SkyCity Entertainment Group Limited
Step by Step Procedure for New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs
1. Find a Job in NZ
- You will require a work or residence visa if you plan to relocate to New Zealand to work from another nation. You’ll likely need a job in order to obtain that.
- Fill out an application for employment with the firms listed above. They are permitted to sponsor applications from other countries.
- In order to apply for a job before receiving a visa, it is completely legal. The job’s head will assist you in all application stages when you land a job. You will begin earning as soon as you receive a visa.
2. Make a New Zealand Style CV
Make a CV in New Zealand fashion. Employers in New Zealand prefer curt, simple curriculum vitae (CVs). It’s possible that this doesn’t follow your usual fashion.
Most companies will skim your CV before deciding whether to read it in more detail. Therefore, it must leave a favorable first impression quickly.
3. Things to Include in Your CV
On your CV, New Zealand employers only want to see pertinent information. They don’t require a list of every course or job you’ve ever taken.
Employers are most curious about:
- Technical and personal skills
- Work experience
- Qualifications and Education
- Community and volunteer experience
- Additionally, they like to see examples of your skill use.
- It is important to give brief examples of how you have used your skills in the past and to just include pertinent information about your education and experience.