Nottingham Research Fellowships in the UK 2023 | Fully Funded
Students from all across the world are welcome to submit applications for Nottingham Research Fellowships 2023. This fellowship will fund and support international students in a multiracial and varied environment. These fellowships are offered in the UK by the reputable University of Nottingham, which is ranked seventh in the UK. Furthermore, University of Nottingham fellowships provide international students with access to career prospects that will help them develop into strong researchers and leaders. Related Commonwealth Masters Scholarships in the UK 2023 – Fully Funded
International research grants are designed to support researchers who will help alter lives both in the UK and around the world. These researchers are the ones of the future who will have the opportunity to collaborate with subject-matter authorities to develop solutions to challenging global issues. Nottingham Research Fellowships were established with the goal of assisting outstanding postdoctoral researchers who are in the early stages of their academic careers in any program offered by the university. Also Read Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. in the UK | Fully-Funded
The Anne McLaren Fellowships are designed to support female postdoctoral researchers in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) subjects who are in the early stages of their academic careers and wish to continue their research in the UK. International students and researchers have traditionally been drawn to the UK to pursue higher education and research. The UK provides top-notch education as well as top-notch research facilities and universities. We accept applicants from a variety of cultures and career routes, as well as those who have taken a career hiatus. Also apply Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 For International Students
Nottingham Research Fellowships 2023 Details
- Fellowship Country: United Kingdom
- Fellowship University: University of Nottingham
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: September 6, 2022
Nottingham Research Fellowships Benefits
- Salary expenditures at 42,155 to 53,353 euros per year for three years will be covered by independent research funding.
- an additional 75,000 euros for research funding.
- an opportunity, contingent upon fellows’ performance, to land a permanent academic position.
- career advancement.
- Excellent mentoring and community networking.
- Possibility of living and working in the UK.
- Before the deadline for the University of Nottingham Fellowships, candidates must hold a PhD or an equivalent degree.
- They must have the ability to motivate and guide people inside the research team and organization.
- Candidates must have an impressive track record of research accomplishments according to their field and stage of career, as well as research honors, prizes, or excellent publications.
- Additionally, candidates must have the ability to represent their field as an ambassador.
- Scholars from any academic field are eligible for Nottingham Research Fellowships.
- Female researchers in STEM fields must apply for Anne McLaren Fellowships.
- National and international students alike may apply for Nottingham University Fellowships.
- Those who are not authorized to work in the UK may be sponsored by the University of Nottingham.
To apply for the Anne McLaren and Nottingham Research Fellowships, make sure to follow the following steps:
- Select your host school or faculty from the given list:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Contact the selected school to discuss your research proposal.
- Make sure your proposed research matches the priority areas for your selected host university/school.
- Follow the Apply now link on the official website for the online form on your host university/school or faculty.
- Upload your research proposal and CV. The format of the CV is given for individual application forms.
The deadline to apply for the University of Nottingham Research Fellowships is 6 October 2022.
How to Apply?
The application deadline is simple and online. Please visit the official link for details.