RIPS Summer Internship Program 2023 in USA – Fully Funded
Applications are invited to the RIPS Summer Internship Program 2023–2024in the United States. The Research in Industrial Projects for Students program is open to all international students (RIPS). For the Fully Funded Internship Program, undergraduate students majoring in math, computer science, and related subjects may apply. From June 20 through August 18, 2023, the University of California, Los Angeles will host the USA Internship Program (9 weeks).
IPAM is providing this internship free of cost. Graduates who have earned their degrees after December 2022 and undergraduates who have either finished their degrees or are presently enrolled in classes are both eligible to apply. Students from all over the world have a great opportunity to participate in research projects and gain experience here. Also visit East China University CSC Scholarships 2023 in China – Fully Funded.
RIPS Summer Internship Program Details
- Award country: United States
- University: University of California
- Duration: 18 Jun to 20 Aug 2023
- Internship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 13 February 2023.
RIPS Summer Internships are nine weeks long. Each undergraduate student who uses IPAM receives the following advantages.
- Stipend: $4,000
- Travel allowance
- Housing at the UCLA campus
- Site-visit with sponsors
- Limited partial support for future travel to select conferences
- Visa sponsorship for selected international students
For this completely sponsored paid internship RIPS 2023–24 in America, candidates with academic backgrounds in mathematics, data analysis, computer science, data and computing, statistics, numerical computation, and technology are eligible to apply.
The following papers must be submitted in order to apply for this paid internship.
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How to Apply
The USA RIPS Summer Internship Program 2023 has an online application process. Below are links to the official website and the application form:
- Log in with your information by clicking the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill complete the Standard Coversheet after logging in. Don’t click the “email notify writer on submit” box, and make sure to add the names of your two reference writers.
- You will be taken to the RIPS application form after clicking “submit.”
- Complete the RIPS application. Choose your nation of citizenship when prompted by the “US VISA Status” question. Additionally, be sure to tick the box next to any programs you want to be considered for (Los Angeles, Singapore, or both). RIPS-LA solely accepts international students.
- Ensure that you submit or upload all necessary materials, including your resume/CV, transcripts (which can be unofficial), and two references for this program. Make sure to tick the boxes next to the names of your reference writers and press the green arrow to email them asking for a specific reference letter (the system will email them the reference letter requests). Unless you click on the green arrow and the status next to the names of your reference writers changes to “email sent,” they won’t get any requests for letters of recommendation.
- Click “Apply” after completing the application form and uploading the necessary files. Your application is complete and all necessary items have been sent only if you see the “Thank you for submitting your application” screen immediately after submitting the form.
- If there have been any status updates, you can check your Status page to see if your application has been updated or needs to be completed.