University of Sydney Scholarship 2024 in Australia – Fully Funded
Applications are open for University of Sydney Scholarship 2023–2024 in Australia. International Students are invited to pursue fully funded scholarships for the degrees of Masters and Ph.D. through the University of Sydney Scholarships in Australia. The institution offers almost all academic fields for the Masters and Ph.D. degrees to students from all around the world. Scholarships from the Australian Government Research Training Program will cover all costs.
Scholarships from the Australian Government’s Research Training Program(RTP) will cover the cost of doing a Master’s or Ph.D. in Australia. This award is open to students around the world. This is a full scholarship available to students from abroad. Also apply for Turkey Government Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
The University of Sydney was founded in 1850. It is an Australian public research university that is situated in Sydney. One of the top universities in the world, it was Australia’s first university. This university is one of the top 25 universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings. Must apply for UAE University Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
University of Sydney Scholarship 2023 Details
- Award Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Degree level: BS, MS, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Last Date: 30 September 2023
A fully funded scholarship program for international students looking to study abroad is the University of Sydney Scholarships. Because they are providing free master’s and PhD programs, all costs will be reimbursed. Scholarships RTP Full Free for International Students All costs will be covered via scholarships.
This undergraduate scholarship is valued at $6000 per year, which are tenable for 1 to 5 years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for the duration of an undergraduate degree
- $6000 for 1 year of an undergraduate degree.
For Masters/ Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,596 per Annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.).
- Master’s degree Reimbursement Funds are up to $420 and for the Ph.D. degrees are up to $840.
- Paid maternity leave.
- Research funds also offer.
Don’t miss Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Online Course 2023.
List of Available Academic Fields
There is a wide range of Master’s Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs at the University of Sydney. The List of Fields is given below:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Education and Social Work
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Medicine and Health
- Any applicant from anywhere in the world may apply, regardless of nationality.
- For a Master of Philosophy or a Master of Science in research: Any recognized university’s undergraduate degree with first- or second-class honors is acceptable.
- To pursue a Ph.D. program, you must show that you have the necessary prior research experience and skills. The two options you will often have are:
- A first- or higher second-class honors bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree that was completed to a high academic standard and that heavily emphasizes research.
- Must have an equivalent qualification demonstrating research quality, capability, and experience.
All Documents must be in the English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for a Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for Ph.D. Degree Program candidate must have a Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree-verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal: (Further Guidelines Click Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for the Ph.D. degree course should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How to Apply
The online application process for the University of Sydney Scholarship for international students in 2023-24 is available. A step-by-step instruction is given below. Applications for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students are open till the 30th of September 2023. Applications for bachelor’s degree scholarships will be accepted beginning on April 11, 2023. Check out the official scholarship link as well.