Woods Hole USA Internship 2023 – Fully Funded
Applications are open for the Woods Hole USA Internship 2023 in the United States. The Summer Internship Program 2023 is open to all international students from all around the world. For a USA internship, undergraduate students can apply. Students can apply in any science or engineeringdiscipline, including but not limited to biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
The prior academic and scientific accomplishments, interests, and promises of applicants are taken into consideration when choosing interns. Students should arrive between the end of May and Mid-June because the internship dates are flexible. Each year, the number of fellows varies. It varies between 25 and 30 per summer. Also visit Trent University International Scholarships 2023 – Study in Canada.
Promising students are given a valuable first-hand introduction to research in oceanography, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy as part of the Woods Hole Summer Student Fellowship program by WHOI. This is a great opportunity to work and study in USA. Must apply for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Online Course 2023.
Woods Hole USA Internship Details
- Host Country: Massachusetts, United States
- Host Institute: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th February 2023.
The Woods Hole Internship in the United States for International Students is a Fully Funded paid internship that will cover all expenses for international students.
- Monthly Stipend: For the ten to twelve-week program, a weekly stipend is provided. For the summer of 2023, the stipend is $650 per week.
- Tickets for a round-trip flight to Woods Hole. The travel allowance is $700.
- Housing: Two single beds in a common room in a shared unit.
- International Students will assist fellowships with acquiring the required J-1 Visa paperwork.
Students pursuing any of the subjects of science or engineering, including but not limited to the following, will be given priority.
- Marine Policy.
- All international students of any nationality are welcome to participate in the programs.
- Undergraduate students in their third year are eligible to participate in the program.
- Students who will graduate prior to the start of the fellowship are ineligible to apply. In May 2023, the fellowship will begin.
- The internship will start in May 2023.
- Students enrolled in a three-year Bachelor’s Degree program, such as those offered in the United Kingdom, must be in their second year.
- In a five-year combined Bachelor/degree Master’s program, students must be in their third year.
- A current CV or resume
- A PDF document containing a current unofficial transcript.
- Professorial letters of recommendation (at least three). (Recommendation forms can be found on the References page via a link.)
- A completed Course Record that lists undergraduate courses by topic group, the principal textbook used in each course, and the grade earned.
- Personal Statement.
How to Apply
To apply for Woods Hole Summer Internships 2023, candidates must apply online, fill out the form, and provide all necessary documents. The Woods Hole USA Internship 2023 in the United States for International Students application deadline is February 5, 2023. To apply, go to the official Woods Hole Internship webpage.