World Bank Legal Internship Programme 2023 in USA
Applications are invited for the World Bank Legal Internship Programme 2023 in the United States. All international law students from throughout the world are given the opportunity. Through the Legal Internship Programme, people can contribute fresh viewpoints, ground-breaking concepts, and cutting-edgeresearch experiences to the organization’s everyday operations and hone their legal expertise while working in a diverse setting. Also visit Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded.
The World Bank Internship program is available in Washington, D.C., as well as other headquarters. The internship lasts for 10 to 12 weeks. The World Bank Internship Programme is accessible to law students three times a year. This internship is open to all international students of all nations.
The World Bank Group is a unique international alliance. It is made up of five organizations that work to identify sustainable solutions to reduce poverty and promote shared prosperity in developing countries. It comprises 189 member nations, employees from more than 170 different countries, and offices spread across more than 130 locations. The Board of Governors represents the shareholders and members of the various nations. Must apply for Scholarships for Graduate Students in Canada 2023-24 – Fully Funded.
World Bank Legal Internship Programme Details
- Award Country: United States
- Offered by: World Bank
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks
- Internship coverage: Paid
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Last Date: 30 April 2023
According to the World Bank Legal Internship 2023, there are no fees or any financial obligations on the part of the applicants. People who struggle to fulfill the demands of their daily lives might apply for a 2023 World Bank Legal Internship. You’ll gain from it in the following ways:
- The interns will attend illustrious gatherings and seminars.
- Additionally, the applicants will practice law under the direction of professionals.
- The candidates will also receive an internship while taking legal courses. The authorities will provide them with internships in the summer, winter, autumn, and spring.
- You will receive free transportation from and to the internship center from the WB.
- Along with assisting you with the paperwork and procedures, the WB will also assist you with obtaining a visa.
The following qualifications will be used to choose candidates for the World Bank Legal Vice Presidency in 2023:
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the IBRD member states.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a program leading to a law degree, such as an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, Ph.D., or equivalent.
- All countries and nationalities can apply.
- You should be proficient in the English language.
- Any insurance policy that is recognized worldwide must be supported by documentation.
- It would be preferred if the applicant was fluent in any of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish.
- Law students who just started classes can also apply for this.
- Your CV/ Resume
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of enrollment in law any degree program
- Have written a short essay on the question provided by Legal Vice Presidency
- Valid Visa
World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023 is offered three times a Year. The last date for each intake is given below:
- Summer Internship Program: 1 to 31 December 2023
- Fall Internship Program: 1 to 30 April 2023
- Spring Internship Program: 1 to 30 September 2023
How to Apply
Through the World Bank Legal Internship Programme 2023 Online Portal, interested applicants can submit an application. The online application must be completed and submitted by each applicant. By using the World Bank Legal Vice Presidency 2023 online application portal, a candidate can submit an application for the internship.